can't beat Tin Cup
Printable View
can't beat Tin Cup
True,,,,but i have to admit, Bagger Vance is up there.
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
If ya want comedy....
Football: Varsity Blues
Baseball: Major League
Golf: Caddyshack
[/ QUOTE ]
the best comedy golf movie is happy gilmore!!! hands down
I liked "Friday Night Lights" OK. I didn't buy Billy Bob Thorton as a coach. IMHO he just wasn't that convincing. He seemed a bit too calm when the one player couldn't find his helment. I could see many coaches going nuclear over that kind of mistake. Billy Bob's character, though based on a real person, didn't seem to get all that upset about it. I just have trouble believing that's how it really went down. I thought "The Program" was innane rubbish. "Miracle," however, was pretty good, even for someone who isn't a hockey fan. I too also liked "Remember the Titans," "Hoosiers," and "The Natural." I even liked "Field of Dreams," though that one isn't exactly about baseball. Good flick though...
Happy is funny...but i don't see it beating Caddyshack. I mean, Rodney Dangerfield..Bill Murray...Chevy Chase, they are the best. NANANANANANANANA.
i thought billy bob did a great job, i think he is one of those actors that becomes his part, and that is what makes him so good